Bremen Castings Online
An American Foundry and Machine Shop
Bremen Castings, Inc. is a precision CNC machine shop with our own green sand foundry under one roof. BCI knows that StatusQuoSucks!® , and our partners/customers can not achieve “World Class” status without companies like BCI.
BCI’s ferrous CNC machine shop is equipped with over a dozen horizontal, vertical and other CNC machines to provide an assembled, precision machined complete ferrous casting to the world market.
BCI’s foundry is equipped with multiple 14″x19″, 20″x24″ and 20″x26″ match plate molding machines. BCI uses 92% recycled ferrous material to produce world class gray and ductile iron castings for our world market.
Bremen Castings, Inc. is a non-union & ISO 9001:2008 registered machine shop and foundry. BCI has been recycling for over 70 years and is proud to be a family owned business in it’s 4th generation of leadership.
- Bremen Castings featured on Inside Indiana Business
- Bremen Castings in article at FoundryMag.com
- BCI Commits to purchase four Fanuc R2000iA Robotic Arms
- Bremen Castings Receives MACOG 2011 Partners for Clean Air Award
- Bremen Castings Receives 2012 AFS Outstanding Organization Award
- BCI Safety Committee : Employee Appreciation – Free Ice Cream
- A New Year, A New You?
- Workplace Insanity
- Attitude, your picture to the outside world